Sunday, February 15, 2015

Cakes.. Birthdays & Baby Fullmoon's Celebration!



Hi Friends!

Chinese New Year is around the corner! How was your weekend and Valentine's day? I hope everything is well with all of you :)
Last week was a wonderful week plus a busy busy week,however.. I'm not letting it go for this week..its Chinese New Year week and one of the sacred week for Christians. With Chinese New Year (CNY) ..there's the house visiting to relatives and friends and the Ash Wednesday for Christians..means attending Mass & abstaining from eating meat ..hehehe. Well that's life ya! :D

Ok, enough with that..let me tell you what was baking in my kitchen last week. Wowwweeee !!!
The event was yesterday which was the Sunday.. it was my cousin's baby fullmoon ..yes, she ordered carrot cake & red velvet with a horse theme. Glad she likes the cake! :) Thank you Carol for your order , I had a really wonderful time baking & creating it.

Sunday was also my sis-in law birthday! Made her the most delicious Carrot Moist Cake covered with cream cheese icing! It was a surprise cake..hahaha..everyone enjoyed it :D

You see..one of the greatest joy of baking is having people who had your cakes and telling you how delicious the cake was besides the time you are mixing,creating & cleaning the afterwards..hehehe

Well, till my next post! Take care all :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...