Monday, February 23, 2015

CNY and aftermath..

Hi Friends,
Gong xi fa Chai!! How was your CNY celebration?  I hope u all enjoyed yourselves during the CNY festivity. As for me and my family we had an episodes of house visiting starting from the CNY Eve and it was wonderful and not mentioning abit  tiring too..with the  extra hot weather weighing us down..however, besides that everything was great. My daughter received her fair share of angpows from the elders.

I did managed to squeezed abit of time to bake us a cake..just for the sake of not wanting to waste the leftover carrots.. Yes, and well u know I just want some cake in the fridge in case I want to munch on it..he he he. I'd made a carrot fondant decor to go with the cake. Do u think its nice? I think its not bad for a 1st timer like me ya.. :)

Till my next post , cheers !! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...